Cap Estel is a haven of peace and calm in the heart of the Côte d''Azur. It’s just a few minutes from Nice and Cannes, on Monaco''s doorstep. An exceptional setting where guests can explore must-see sites:
- Nice, Cannes and Monaco . . . be sure to see them!
- Perched villages such as Eze and St Paul de Vence—refuges for artists and craftsmen
- The exceptional gardens of the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild at St Jean Cap Ferrat and Serre de la Madone in Menton
- Museums host the works of great painters who our region inspired—Matisse, Picasso, Renoir, Cocteau…
- The perfumeries of Grasse and Eze . . .
- Shows: Theatre, Opera, Ballet, and Concerts in Nice, Monaco, and in the vicinity
- The Casinos of Monaco, Nice and Beaulieu
- A large variety of night clubs